Abadeh Marble Building Stone is one of the marbles in Abade with eye-catching color and texture and reasonable price. These types of stones usually have cream and pink backgrounds in which waves of pink cream and cotton flowers can be seen.
Features Of Abadeh Marble Building Stone
- Other varieties for this type of stone are darker and have impurities.
- Epoxy and resin have been used to strengthen this type of stone and also to increase its luster.
- The use of this type of stone can be effective in creating peace, warmth, and glory in the interior of your building.
- Applications of this type of stone from SangeVazin products can be used as interior facade stone (40 cm width for walls and tiles for the floor), elevator frame, and floor stone framing.
The use of this type of stone in the interior can be considered suitable for customers due to the reflection of light, its colors, and its reasonable price. Most of these stones are produced in the form of tiles with a length of 40 cm.
An important point to consider when buying Abadeh Marble Building Stone is that this stone is not suitable for toilets and parts of the building that have high humidity or high traffic due to high water absorption.
Abadeh Marble Stone has several active mines, each of which has a different texture design and is offered in different names (pink cream, wavy, waveless) in the stone market.
- check reasonable price
- check almost uniform color palette
- close Relatively low compressive strength
- close Heterogeneous streaks
- close high water absorption