Atashkooh Travertine Stone is one of the best and most beautiful stones used in the facade of luxurious buildings. Because of its white, smooth, and polished surface, this model has many fans. Atashkooh stone mine is located in Mahalat city, Markazi province, which is almost ending, and buyers of Atashkooh Travertine Stone will have a hard time finding it. Therefore, due to high demand and low supply and of course the high quality of this product, it has a higher price than other facade stones.
Features Of Super Atashkooh Travertine Stone
Here are some features of Atashkooh Travertine Stone
- It has a very beautiful appearance and gives a stylish and luxurious look to the building.
- It is very resistant to abrasion, discoloration, paleness, and fracture and has very high strength.
- The outer surface of this stone is resistant to extreme cold and heat and will not cause cracks, crumbs, and falls.
- Extraction and processing of this stone are done in Iran.
- Due to the high price and in order to prevent waste, it is processed by sawing and in the form of slabs.
- This stone will be a relative insulator of temperature and sound due to the holes in its texture.
- The adhesion of the back of the stone is very high.
- It is easy to clean and maintain.
Applications Of Super Atashkooh Travertine Stone
Super Atashkooh travertine stone is available in 40 lengths, slabs, and desired dimensions.
- Due to the high price, it is mostly used in the main facade, Roman facades, and modern facades.
- It is also used to design the interior walls of buildings ( interior facades).
- It is also used in decorative works.
- It is exported to other countries in the form of Cop (raw, blocks).
The Price Of Super Atashkooh Travertine
- The price of Atashkooh travertine stone depends on factors such as light color without streaks and halos and the quality of stone production and processing. The brighter the stone background and without halo and streaks, the higher the price of the stone.
- Also, the dimensions and thickness of the stone can affect the price of the stone. Because travertine is mostly used in the facade of the building and in order to prevent the stone from falling from the facade, the stone must be scooped and the thickness of the stone is very important for the scoop.
- and other factors affecting the price are quality, and type of stone processing. These include resin consumption, surface finish quality, and precise stone cutting. Travertine is more expensive than other cuts if it is cut as a slab due to its high quality, precise cuts, and uniform thicknesses.
- check high quality
- check bright color
- check uniform surface
- check Durability and long life
- check Excellent polishing
- close high price