Forest green granite has a dark green watercolor theme and is one of the most resistant granite stones. This stone has various applications in the construction industry; For example, we can mention facade stone, floor stone, countertop stone, stair stone, bathroom, etc.
Due to its beautiful and specific color, it provides unique designs and facilities to architects. Also, it has a high quality, which has made it very popular among the granites of the same spectrum. Besides, this stone is exported to countries such as Iraq and Turkey.
Features Of Forest Green Granite
- Forest green granite has sub-ductility, high compressive strength, and low water absorption. It also has high resistance to various weather conditions, especially frost.
- This stone is cut in 40 and 60 cm width dimensions.
- Forest green granite is processed in the form of sub-leather and polished, each of which has its stunning beauty.
The Price Of Forest Green Granite
The price of this stone depends on the following factors:
- Dimensions of stone
- The thickness of the stone
- Quality and type of processing
All about Granite Stone