Salsali Cream Marble is one of the most beautiful marbles with streaks like lightning or echo of the heartbeat or so-called sinusoidal, which can be seen in a very thin line throughout the stone. This marble is also called Khor. Khor and Biabanak are near Isfahan province, in which Salsali mine is also located. Salsali stone is often available in three sorts: white, cream, and lilac, whose white sort is more expensive due to its light color and fewer streaks.
Features of Salsali stone
The beauty and brightness of this stone make space look bigger and also bring a sense of calm and elegance. These rocks generally have a high water absorption due to their calcareous nature, so they are not used in places with high humidity. These types of stones are weaker than travertine against natural factors such as rain, cold, heat, and weathering.
Salsali marble is mostly used in the stairway of the building in stairs and walls, which are often used in combination with dark colored marbles.
In the gallery below, you can see the use of Salsali marble in the stairs.
Application of Salsali Cream Marble
Salsali cream marble is available in 40 lengths, slabs, and dimensions.
- Interior facade of the building
- the floor of hotels and commercial and residential units
- Stairs, steps, and columns
- Lobby walls and interior spaces
- Making stone artifacts such as vases, fireplaces, fountains, toilets, sculptures, and…
Price of Salsali Cream Marble
Some of the factors that affect the price of this stone include the following:
- Grading (the brighter the stone and the fewer streaks, the higher the price)
- Processing quality (sub-cutting)
- Dimensions and thickness
- Requested area
- check Reasonable price
- check Mass production
- check light color
- close High water absorption